Toshiba Canada Medical Career Section
Sales Manager – Ultrasound
Date Posted: 11-May-17
Location: Markham, ON
Reporting to the National Director of Sales, the Sales Manager - Ultrasound is responsible for revenue production of the national ultrasound sales team. This includes coaching and mentoring Ultrasound Account Mangers to maintain consistent revenue growth while effectively representing the Toshiba Canada Medical Systems (TCMS) brand in a highly competitive diagnostic imaging market. The Sales Manager – Ultrasound is responsible for liaising with clients, account managers, product managers and the applications team to ensure all strategic initiatives regarding ultrasound sales are achieved nationally.
This position collaborates effectively with TCMS corporate and regional resources to achieve profitable revenue growth with customer satisfaction.
As a member of Toshiba Medical, you will be an integral team player in the promotion of our Ultrasound equipment to hospitals and private institutions.
- Provide leadership and day to day management to Ultrasound Sales force on a national Basis.
- Responsible for managing ultrasound account managers across Canada executing annual reviews of KPI’s
- Responsible for executing the business plan and strategizing the sales and applications efforts, achieving the bookings and revenue budgets and the overall bottom line results relative to plan.
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results and managing a sales team through motivation, counselling, training and product knowledge development
- Work closely with the ultrasound product team to lead complex initiatives and deliver scalable solutions and organizational improvements in terms of obtaining sales targets
- Cultivates and maintains relationships with customers
- Accurately forecast future sales
- Lead product seminars with current and prospective customers
- Must possess the highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.
- Problem Solver: a creative yet pragmatic problem solver – methodical and hands-on as well as detail oriented.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills: a team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members informed and motivated.
- Collaboration: works effective with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force.
- 10 years of sales experience and minimum 3 years of sales team management required (diagnostic imaging very strongly preferred)
- 3 years' experience managing a sales team
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
- University Degree in Business Management Preferred
- Experience using enterprise system to fulfill sales responsibilities
- Experience using enterprise system to fulfill product management responsibilities
- PC Proficient: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word
- Ability to travel up to 60% nationally
- Ability to travel internationality
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please forward your resume to: TCMS-Careers@toshiba.ca
We thank you for applying to this position. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Toshiba Canada Medical Systems Limited
Toshiba Canada Medical Systems (TCMS), a Canon Group company headquartered in Markham, Ontario, provides patient-focused imaging technologies with specialties in CT, X-Ray, Angiography, Ultrasound and MRI. Advanced service solutions range from single-room coverage to complete asset management programs.
All sales, services and operations are Canadian-based, with a strong presence of technical service employees in more than 25 cities across the country. Reporting directly to Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation provides close ties to our research, engineering and product specialists, enabling the Canadian team to influence product decisions and delivery for the needs of our customers.
At Toshiba Canada Medical Systems we respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve including accommodations throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the AODA. If you require accommodation due to disability please notify Human Resources and we will work with you to meet your needs.