Toshiba Canada Medical Career Section
Ultrasound Applications Specialist – 2 Year Contract
Date Posted: 12-Feb-18
TOSHIBA CANADA MEDICAL SYSTEMS is a leading worldwide provider of high quality diagnostic imaging systems and comprehensive medical solutions looking for highly capable Clinical Applications Specialist – Ultrasound, to be located in Alberta for a 2 year contract.
In this position, you will assist in the sales process through product demonstrations and customer interactions to achieve regional and corporate sales/marketing goals. You will provide ongoing customer support through product installations, upgrades, phone support and training programs, maintain knowledge of current trends in ultrasound to support customers as capabilities of products are developed and released, and support company goals in all interactions with customers and employees. You will represent Toshiba Canada Medical Systems in a professional manner at all times.
This position collaborates effectively with TCMS corporate and regional resources to achieve profitable revenue growth with customer satisfaction.
As a member of TCMS, you will be an integral team player in the promotion of our ultrasound equipment to hospitals and private institutions
- Provide product demonstration support in hospitals, clinics and other medical facilities
- Support post-sales activities: installation, training, follow-up and troubleshooting with new or existing customers
- Consistently deliver high level quality of education and training to both internal and external customers
- Position yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customer
- Supports tradeshow and other marketing activities
- Active participation in product training for internal and external
- Complete required administrative activities.
- Provide customer feedback to Marketing
- Communicate regularly with local, modality and management teams.
- Professionally handle objections and questions
- Utilizes product knowledge to effectively position features and capabilities that represent solutions to customer needs
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of ultrasound clinical experience as a registered sonographer in hospital or clinic environment, preferably with experience using Toshiba Ultrasound Equipment.
- Registry required: ARDMS, RDMS or CARDUP diploma.
- Demonstrated ultrasound skill in Radiology, OB/GYN and basic vascular ultrasound imaging.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- May require more than 50% travel time.
- Previous classroom teaching and presentation experience preferred (in ultrasound would be a plus)
- MS Office software including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Commercial applications experience or sales experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong customer interface and training skills.
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Effectively and appropriately displays professional skills necessary to manage interpersonal relationships with team members, colleagues and customers.
- Works in a well-organized manner, consistently meeting customer and Toshiba time requirements.
- Strives for constant improvement; inspires and motivates others.
The territory for this job is within the province of Alberta. Candidates must reside in a city within their territory that holds the majority of their customer base and be located near a major airport (within 1 hours drive) to be considered.
Toshiba Medical is a leading worldwide provider of high quality diagnostic imaging systems and comprehensive medical solutions to enrich the quality of life for all people.
We offer an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive base salary, bonus structure, full benefits plan, pension plan, automobile plan and rewarding career opportunities to participate in our growth.
Please forward your resume to: TCMS-Careers@toshiba.ca
We thank you for applying to this position. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Toshiba Canada Medical Systems Limited
Toshiba Canada Medical Systems Limited (TCMS) provides patient-focused imaging technologies with specialties in CT, X-Ray, Angiography, Ultrasound and MRI. Advanced service solutions range from single-room coverage to complete asset management programs.
Headquartered in Markham, Ontario, we are a dedicated team with strong presence in more than 25 cities across the country. All sales, services and operations are Canadian-based. Reporting directly to Canon Medical Systems Corporation (formerly Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation) provides close ties to our research, engineering and product specialists, enabling the Canadian team to influence product decisions and delivery for the needs of our customers.
At Toshiba Canada Medical Systems we respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve including accommodations throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the AODA. If you require accommodation due to disability please notify Human Resources and we will work with you to meet your needs.