Toshiba Canada Medical Career Section
Field Service Representative
Date Posted: 24-July-17
Location: Greater Montreal Area
Based out of your home office and reporting to the Regional Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for installing, maintaining and servicing our medical diagnostic imaging equipment – Angiography, CT, X-Ray for clients primarily in the Greater Montreal Area, and other locations as needed.
- Install Toshiba Canada Medical Systems (TCMS) equipment according to our standards while adhering to tight deadlines and ensure full functionality based on specifications
- Perform maintenance and upgrades to TCMS equipment
- Always adhere to quality standards
- Communicate and maintain accurate service records and field service reports
- 5 years of related medical service experience in Angiography, CT, X-Ray
- Excellent installation and equipment servicing skills
- Team oriented
- Diploma in Electronics or biomedical engineering technology
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to travel
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to be on call
- Ability to work significant overtime.
We offer an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive base salary, commission plan, full benefits plan, pension plan, automobile plan and rewarding career opportunities to participate in our growth.
Please forward your resume to: TCMS-Careers@toshiba.ca
We thank you for applying to this position. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Toshiba Canada Medical Systems Limited
Toshiba Canada Medical Systems (TCMS), a Canon Group company headquartered in Markham, Ontario, provides patient-focused imaging technologies with specialties in CT, X-Ray, Angiography, Ultrasound and MRI. Advanced service solutions range from single-room coverage to complete asset management programs.
All sales, services and operations are Canadian-based, with a strong presence of technical service employees in more than 25 cities across the country. Reporting directly to Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation provides close ties to our research, engineering and product specialists, enabling the Canadian team to influence product decisions and delivery for the needs of our customers.
At Toshiba Canada Medical Systems we respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve including accommodations throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the AODA. If you require accommodation due to disability please notify Human Resources and we will work with you to meet your needs.