Toshiba Canada Medical Career Section
Key Account Manager
Date Posted: 31-July-17
Location: Markham, ON
TOSHIBA CANADA MEDICAL SYSTEMS is a leading worldwide provider of high quality diagnostic imaging systems and comprehensive medical solutions looking for a highly capable Key Account Manager located in Markham, Ontario.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for total revenue production in a defined territory. This includes direct management of all assigned accounts within the territory to maintain consistent revenue growth while effectively representing the Toshiba Canada Medical Systems (TCMS) brand in a highly competitive diagnostic imaging market. The Key Account Manager is accountable for achieving the territory sales, profitability and customer satisfaction goals through effective planning and budgeting.
Key Account Managers are accountable for ALL aspects of the account within the assigned territory. This would include territory and account coverage including customer relationship development, install base information, identifying customer sales projects and effectively leading the pursuit of a successful closing of specific modality solution sales opportunities.
This position collaborates effectively with TCMS corporate and regional resources to achieve profitable revenue growth with customer satisfaction.
- Maintains effective coverage of UHN
- Responsible for UHN luminary sites and other GTA universities and hospitals
- Develops and implements coverage/relationship development plans based on identified sales project with monthly coverage plan for territory as a whole as well as within specific accounts.
- Based on assessment of customer install base, identifies and initiates specific sales projects
- Identify sales opportunities
- Key Account Manager participates with customer in proactively defining RFP scope and requirements.
- Accountable for tender pricing and financial analysis, response preparation, review, sign-off and submission
- Establish sales strategy for short-listed opportunities and confirms customer stakeholders
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of all TCMS sales processes, policies and procedures and is able to implement them at the territory/account level.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 7-10 years of capital equipment sales (Diagnostic Imaging/Medical Industry) with consultative/conceptual selling.
- University degree in Business Management preferred.
- Ability to spend 80% of available time with customers in Territory
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills. Ability to present to multiple audiences internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with application to territory and account coverage as well as tender responses
- Customer-oriented with ability to build and manage customer relationships
- Results – oriented: a driver who possessed the ability to take action and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- A creative yet pragmatic problem solver – methodical and detail oriented
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills: a team player and builder, receptive to ideas from others.
- Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed.
- Collaboration: works effective with others to identify and resolve issues. Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact successfully with all levels of management as well as a diverse work force.
- Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.
- Able to use enterprise systems to fulfill product management responsibilities.
- Sales effectiveness: Strong personal sales leadership skills, demonstrating a proven track record of following through on commitments.
We offer an excellent compensation package including a highly competitive base salary, commission plan, full benefits plan, pension plan, automobile plan and rewarding career opportunities to participate in our growth.
Please forward your resume to: TCMS-Careers@toshiba.ca
We thank you for applying to this position. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
About Toshiba Canada Medical Systems Limited
Toshiba Canada Medical Systems (TCMS), a Canon Group company headquartered in Markham, Ontario, provides patient-focused imaging technologies with specialties in CT, X-Ray, Angiography, Ultrasound and MRI. Advanced service solutions range from single-room coverage to complete asset management programs.
All sales, services and operations are Canadian-based, with a strong presence of technical service employees in more than 25 cities across the country. Reporting directly to Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation provides close ties to our research, engineering and product specialists, enabling the Canadian team to influence product decisions and delivery for the needs of our customers.
At Toshiba Canada Medical Systems we respect diversity and treat one another in ways that are fair, courteous and compassionate, recognizing everyone’s contributions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to establishing a qualified workforce that is reflective of the diverse population we serve including accommodations throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the AODA. If you require accommodation due to disability please notify Human Resources and we will work with you to meet your needs.