VISIONS Magazine for Customers and Partners of Toshiba
VISIONS, the new customer magazine from Toshiba Canada, was created to provide readers with a source of news, information and resources on scientific research, evidence based clinical treatment and technologies that are of interest to the medical imaging community.
The magazine aims to present complex topics, new products and the latest developments in the fields of CT, MRI, X-Ray and Ultrasound.
Every issue contains clinical cases by highly regarded and internationally renowned experts in the field of medical imaging along with interviews, product information, literature references and other contributions.
To subscribe, please contact your Toshiba representative or click here to request your free copy.
VIEW OR DOWNLOAD OUR ARTICLES NOW:
- Juravinski Hospital & Cancer Centre Enhances Image Quality and Workflow
- Toshiba Canada Opens New Medical Systems Training Facility in Markham
- Initial Experience with an Ultimax-i
- EFW Radiology: Optimizing Imaging Performance and Diagnostic Accuracy
- Toshiba’s New Infinix-VF-i Biplane System at the Montreal Neurological Institute “The Neuro” Improves Patient Diagnosis and Treatment
- Going Live with the Aquilion ViSION Volume 4D CT
- The Usefulness of a 320-row CT Scanner in the Oil Industry